“BETWEEN STIMULUS AND RESPONSE, THERE IS A SPACE… AND IN THAT SPACE IS OUR POWER TO CHOOSE OUR RESPONSE.”
– Viktor Frankl
Passion and Purpose create Learning Experiences that focus on Communication Performance.
Whether we are delivering a Learning Experience to a group or whether we are coaching one-on-one, our approach to empowering the participant is the same.
We give you the tools to transform how you think and feel about high-stakes communication which transforms how your audience perceives you.
This approach is what distinguishes Passion and Purpose.
Who chooses whether communication is high-stakes?
The individual does… and therein lies the transformational process of our EMPOWER model.
WHAT DOES A PASSION AND PURPOSE LEARNING EXPERIENCE LOOK LIKE?
A Passion and Purpose Learning Experience combines theory and methodology with practise, application, professional feedback, team-building, goal-setting, reflection and collective wisdom within a setting that is psychologically safe and entertaining.
- We work closely with key stakeholders to design programs that are rolled out across multiple groups within your organisation.
- Full-day, half-day.
- For groups of up to 12.
- Face-to-face, virtual or hybrid.
- We consult with your organisation to ensure there is alignment with the organisation’s objectives and the individual’s aspirations.
- For people at all levels.
- Programs are typically delivered over 10 sessions.
- Sessions are virtual.
- We practise a ‘strengths-based’ approach.
- Delivered for teams or organisations at conferences, offsite workshops and leadership forums.
- Tailored to align with your overall objectives.
- 30-minutes to 2-hours, lunch-and-learn.
- From 25 delegates and above with no limit to the size.
- Face to face, virtual or hybrid.